26 Mar 10 strong points for a notebook as promotional item
There are many products that can be used as promotional items: pens, soft goods, coffe cups textiles to coffee cups and much, much more. Also notebooks can be used as promotional items. We give you ten unbeatable reasons that speak in favor of using a notebook as a promotional item:
- A notebook can be customized in many different ways . The customer can decide on the size, color, shape, inner life or the printing process and thus consider the specific requirements of the advertising company.
- A notebook is a genuine eye-catcher: a notebook in the shape of a SIM card for a mobile phone company or a notebook for an electronics manufacturer that looks like a tablet – there are almost no restraints for the creativity.
- Notebooks are durable and of a high quality, thus the end customer can use them for a long time period. Studies in this regard have shown: The higher the quality and the durability of the product, the better the customer remembers the advertiser.
- Notebooks can be adapted to many different audiences – this results in a wide range of applications and a large potential customer base for a notebook as a promotional item.
- A notebook has a high practical value. Thus, it is often used by the end customer and he is constantly reminded of the advertiser.
- The practical benefit of notebook causes many interactions in different locations: In meetings, in the tram, in the break room or at the airport. On all these occasions the advertising message hits third parties – and the range of the message is significantly increased.
- Notebooks offer great opportunities for messages to the end user: short and concise on the front or back, longer messages can be put inside.
- Because of the use, a notebook gets personalized and therefore aquires intangible value. For the user it is considered more valuable. This is different from many other promotional items that wear out or lose importance with the passage of time.
- Because of the intangible value mentioned above, a notebook is also less frequently discarded after use: An empty ballpoint pen for example is of no use any more, a washed fabric is just as well as discarded as an empty lighter. A filled up notebook but is placed on a shelf and can last there for many years.
The practical use, the durability and the high sentimental value can cause a customer loyality and a customer retention.